Who is Eligible for The Opportunity Network for Employment (ONE) Program?
To be eligible for assistance from the ONE Progam, you must have a disability and receive services from an agency such as the Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation (OVR), the ARC of Centre County, Skills of Central PA, a Local School District, Goodwill Industries, or the Department of Veteran's Affairs.
You must be qualified to perform the job in which you are interested.
Any of the following individuals can request assistance through the ONE Program:
- Person with a disability
- Parent of a high school student with a disability
- Counselor or employment specialist who knows the person with a disability
Affirmative Action Office
- What's New
- Accomodation Request Forms
- Posters, Brochures and Other Information
- Policies, Statements, & Definitions
- Laws and Executive Orders
- Academic Search Information Forms
- Affirmative Action Data Card
- Applicant Pools
- Sexual Harassment Resource People
- University Access Committee
- Office Staff
- Report Bias
328 Boucke, University Park, PA 16802
Phone: (814) 863-0471
Questions regarding web issues, please contact Tanya Pasko, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page last modified July 17, 2014