Information for Sexual Harassment Resource People
PSU Affirmative Action Office Guidelines for Recognizing and Responding to Sexual Harassment Complaints
2011 Sexual Harassment Resource People Training Session (Adobe Connect session)
Affirmative Action Office
- What's New
- Accomodation Request Forms
- Posters, Brochures and Other Information
- Policies, Statements, & Definitions
- Laws and Executive Orders
- Faculty Search Information Forms
- Affirmative Action Data Card
- Applicant Pools
- Sexual Harassment Resource People
- University Access Committee
- Office Staff
- Report Hate
- Policy AD41
- Sexual Harassment - What is it?
- Targets of Sexual Harassment
- What About Consensual Relationships?
- A Word About Harassment
- What Can You Do?
- Who Can Help?
- People Designated to Help
- Information for Sexual Harassment Resource People
328 Boucke, University Park, PA 16802
Phone: (814) 863-0471
Questions regarding web issues, please contact Tanya Pasko, email@example.com
Web page last modified February 20, 2014