Information for Sexual Harassment Resource People
PSU Affirmative Action Office Guidelines for Recognizing and Responding to Sexual Harassment Complaints
Affirmative Action Office
- What's New
- Accomodation Request Forms
- Posters, Brochures and Other Information
- Policies, Statements, & Definitions
- Laws and Executive Orders
- Academic Search Information Forms
- Applicant Pools
- Sexual Harassment Resource People
- University Access Committee
- Office Staff
- Report Bias
- Policy AD41
- Sexual Harassment - What is it?
- Targets of Sexual Harassment
- What About Consensual Relationships?
- A Word About Harassment
- What Can You Do?
- Who Can Help?
- People Designated to Help
- Information for Sexual Harassment Resource People
328 Boucke, University Park, PA 16802
Phone: (814) 863-0471
Questions regarding web issues, please contact Tanya Pasko, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page last modified July 22, 2016