Several of our honors scholars are featured in the Spring/Summer 2011 issue of Brandywine Pride, a publication of the campus Office of University Relations. Be sure to check out:
- Finding the Sound of Music (page 3), an article about Schreyer Scholar Labanya Mookerjee's undergraduate research project on teaching world music with geospatial technology.
- Students Put Arboretum On the Map (page 5), a summary of the GPS mapping project conducted by Schreyer Scholar Lauren Orner and Cooper Scholar Zanya Stephenson on the Green Trail at Tyler Arboretum.
- It's All in the Spices (page 8), a description of a murder-mystery party with Schreyer Scholar Sara Neville as one of the actors.
- Pursuing a Life of Public Service (page 9), a recognition of Cooper Scholar Taj Magruder's earning of the gold level President's Volunteer Service Award.
- Finding a Voice for Global Change (pages 20-21), an article describing Dr. Tom Yannuzzi's CAS 100H: Effective Speaking course.
- A Mountain of Hope (page 22), a summary of Cooper Scholar Jackie Glace's summer volunteer work that led to her writing of a children's book.