News and Announcements
Curricula Related to Prevention and Intervention of Child Sexual Assault, Neglect and Abuse - A listing of Penn State courses that address topics related to child sexual abuse.
New Orientation Program - The Office for Student Orientation & Transition Programs (SOTP) saw a successful inaugural New Student Orientation (NSO) season, welcoming over 8,000 first-year students and 9,000 parents and family members to University Park campus throughout the summer.
Schreyer Institute Provides Online Help to Faculty - The Schreyer Institute has launched a series of online, self-paced modules that address a variety of topics. The intent is to make teaching and assessment skills and information more accessible to University faculty.
Second Six-Week Summer Session Arrival Day - Sunday, June 29, 2014
Units and Programs
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Morgan Academic Support Center for Student Athletes
- Office for Communication
- Office for Student Orientation and Transition Programs
- Office for Summer Session
- Penn State Learning
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- Student Aid
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Fellowships Office
- University Registrar
- Learning Edge Academic Program (LEAP) - iLEAP - STEP
- Undergraduate Research