I just uploaded our second research kit over on the "SITE Research" page dealing with mobile learning. Similar to our research kit on assessing educational games and simulations, this kit contains:
- Current research, specifically meta-analysis articles with summaries of current research efforts.
- Examples of specific studies with associated methods.
- Specific variables of interest.
- Several different research instruments.
- Conferences and journals dealing with mobile learning.
- Penn State and external resources to help interested instructors experiment with mobile learning.