News and Announcements
Curricula Related to Prevention and Intervention of Child Sexual Assault, Neglect and Abuse - A listing of Penn State courses that address topics related to child sexual abuse.
New students to see new programming and support - The Office for Student Orientation & Transition Programs was established to support new first-year, change-of-campus and advance standing transfer students in their transition into and through Penn State.
Accepted Student Programs welcome PA students -University staff will hit the road this spring to provide information to students throughout Pennsylvania who have been offered admission to one of Penn State's 20 undergraduate campuses.
Second Six-Week Summer Session Arrival Days - Sunday, June 23 and Monday, June 24, 2013
Units and Programs
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Morgan Academic Support Center for Student Athletes
- Office for Communication
- Office for Student Orientation and Transition Programs
- Office for Summer Session
- Penn State Learning
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- Student Aid
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Fellowships Office
- University Registrar
- Learning Edge Academic Program (LEAP) - iLEAP - STEP
- Undergraduate Research