News and Announcements
First-year students LEAP into Penn State with the help of peer mentors - On July 1, nearly 2,300 first-year students stepped into a classroom at University Park for the first time, but many didn't do it alone. Close to two-thirds began their college career alongside an upper class student mentor as part of the Penn State Learning Edge Academic Program, or LEAP.
New online classroom scheduling system coming this fall - The Penn State Office of the University Registrar is set to implement the first phase of a new automated classroom scheduling system this fall.
Record number of students participate in 2015 Undergraduate Exhibition - On April 8, more than 300 students from across the University presented their research at the annual Undergraduate Exhibition, held in the HUB-Robeson Center.
2016 Spring Semester Arrival Day - Saturday, January 9
Units and Programs
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Civic & Community Engagement Intercollege Minor
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Intercollege Minor
- Morgan Academic Support Center for Student Athletes
- Office for Student Orientation and Transition Programs
- Office for Summer Session
- Penn State Learning
- Penn State Reads
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- Student Aid
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Fellowships Office
- University Registrar
- Learning Edge Academic Program (LEAP) - iLEAP - STEP
- Undergraduate Research