News and Announcements
Undergraduate Research at the Capitol - The "Undergraduate Research at the Capitol" event, scheduled for March 11th, 2014 in Harrisburg, is an opportunity for students to present posters about their work at the State Capitol, and for students and their faculty mentors to meet with legislators and their staffs.
Curricula Related to Prevention and Intervention of Child Sexual Assault, Neglect and Abuse - A listing of Penn State courses that address topics related to child sexual abuse.
New Orientation Program - The Office for Student Orientation & Transition Programs (SOTP) saw a successful inaugural New Student Orientation (NSO) season, welcoming over 8,000 first-year students and 9,000 parents and family members to University Park campus throughout the summer.
Second Six-Week Summer Session Arrival Day - Sunday, June 29, 2014
Units and Programs
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Morgan Academic Support Center for Student Athletes
- Office for Communication
- Office for Student Orientation and Transition Programs
- Office for Summer Session
- Penn State Learning
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- Student Aid
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Fellowships Office
- University Registrar
- Learning Edge Academic Program (LEAP) - iLEAP - STEP
- Undergraduate Research