Penn State Learning
220 Boucke Building, 865-1841
7 Sparks Building
101 Pattee Library
Penn State Learning supports student learning across the curriculum, with particular emphasis in domains such as writing, language arts, mathematics, public scholarship, and the physical and biological sciences. PSL faculty, staff and peer tutors promote communities of practice that encourage academic excellence. Our communities recognize that discoveries of what has come before lead to new ideas, new theories, and new approaches in the arts, sciences, and professions and that learning is sustained when students accept responsibility for themselves and for their role as active partners in communities of excellence.
Penn State Learning can help you...
· Gain deeper involvement in your academic work
· Join a community of practice
· Create study groups within larger classes
Through Penn State Learning you can...
· Drop in to see a math, writing or foreign language tutor
· Create or join a study group
· Reserve study rooms for projects and group meetings
· Drop in or make an appointment to get feedback on the draft of a paper
· Interact with an online tutor in World Campus math, statistics, economics and writing courses