Team # 466 -- Software Access Team
ObjectiveTo increase training, knowledge of availability, and consultation of new and current software for campus staff in order to increase job efficiency and satisfaction.
- Maggie McNulty, Leader
- Scott Conover, Facilitator
- Mary Hooper, Facilitator
- Chuck Kormanski, Facilitator
- Carole Bookhammer, Member
- Chyrl Harshbarger, Member
- Cheryl Hatch, Member
- Linda Nedimyer, Member
- June Smith, Member
Results Achieved to Date
- Results of the team's process:
1. A more clearly defined policy statement that identifies lines of responsibility for computer support among faculty, staff and staff assistants
2. The administrative staff evaluates the computer technology and upgrades on a continual basis.
3. A help desk located in the Computer Center and staffed by student consultants has been initiated.
4. Periodic general training sessions to update staff assistants, faculty and supervisors on computer resources are conducted.
Note: Dr. Charles Kormanski joined the team as a facilitator to fill the vacancy of Scott Conover who moved out of the area.
Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment
The Pennsylvania State University
502 Rider Building
University Park, PA 16802-4819
Phone: (814) 863-8721
Fax: (814) 863-7031
Copyright 2006-2014 The Pennsylvania State University
Questions regarding web issues, please contact email@example.com