Team # 172 -- Review Aid (Continuing the Improvements) Team
Enrollment Management and Administration
ObjectiveThe initial charge of the Review Aid team has been completed; continue to meet to discuss further improvements to the process.
- Anna Griswold, Sponsor
- Roseann Sieminski, Sponsor
- Ralph Hosterman, Leader/Facilitator
Results Achieved to Date
- The process was brought into compliance.
- Improved the communication between the Student Aid, Registrar's and Bursar's Offices.
- Work involved in adjusting the aid reduced by 80%.
- Developed a priority system for handling student refunds in first two weeks of classes.
- Recommended to CRO for improvement in service to the part-time students in Spring 1998.
- 2.5 positions eliminated from the process due to downsizing. One person of grade 21, one person of grade 16 and 1 half-time person of grade 17 were eliminated. The estimated value of money saved is $70,998 annually.
Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment
The Pennsylvania State University
502 Rider Building
University Park, PA 16802-4819
Phone: (814) 863-8721
Fax: (814) 863-7031
Copyright 2006-2014 The Pennsylvania State University
Questions regarding web issues, please contact email@example.com