Team # 309 -- Judicial Affairs Community Standards Information Management Process CQI Team
ObjectiveTo examine and improve Judicial Affairs information systems, in particular, database of disciplinary records and reporting procedures and forms.
- Joe Puzycki, Sponsor
- Don Suit, Sponsor
- Bill Huston, Leader/Facilitator
- Ed McGowan, Leader/Facilitator
Results Achieved to Date
- Identified 6 possible solutions for implementing improvments:
1. Re-engineer a system-wide electronic, online, dynamic and interactive Information Management System and Discipline Process.
2. Design a system that integrates OAS, WEB Sites, email, etc. enabling stakeholders to input and receive data and critical information in a dynamic fashion.
3. Design a "user friendly" program, with training and support on- and off-line, enabling users to perform critical functions related to their roles and responsibilities within the discipline process.
4. Develop a uniform standardization of forms, documents, and reports and establish a glossary for discipline-related terminology.
5. Design a dynamic report generation process with comprehensive data fields.
6. Design the system to incorporate scheduling and communication functions in conjunction with the discipline process.
Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment
The Pennsylvania State University
502 Rider Building
University Park, PA 16802-4819
Phone: (814) 863-8721
Fax: (814) 863-7031
Copyright 2006-2013 The Pennsylvania State University
Questions regarding web issues, please contact email@example.com