Team # 338 -- Behrend Residence Hall Room Tours CQI Team
Penn State Erie, The Behrend College
- Mary-Ellen Madigan, Sponsor
- Andrew Watters, Leader
- Bob Light, Facilitator
- Anne Danielski, Member
- Kristen Gordon, Member
- Erin Hersman, Member
- Linda Lombardi, Member
- Ed Mulfinger, Member
- Carol Peterson, Member
Results Achieved to Date
- Getting students to show their rooms during open houses and other larger visition programs can be streamlined by:
- with a revised incentive plan, participation in room showing can be advertised and a more extensive screening and training process developed.
- having more students to call who are committed to the program, gone through training, and feel more a part of the team should reduce problems in securing rooms.
- it was suggested that Lion Ambassadors could help out by showing rooms.
Incentive programs instituted at a cost of $1850. Housing and Foods agreed to cover the spring costs at this rate and the next year, admissions and housing agreed to split the program costs.
Housing converted a storage room in a traditional residence hall to a model room. Admissions has keys to the room and the residence wing, allowing the room to be shown as needed.
Housing brochure to be put in the model room. Possible video relating to residence life and housing to be presented to the college's Image Committee.
Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment
The Pennsylvania State University
502 Rider Building
University Park, PA 16802-4819
Phone: (814) 863-8721
Fax: (814) 863-7031
Copyright 2006-2014 The Pennsylvania State University
Questions regarding web issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org