Team # 695 -- Alumni Admissions Volunteer Program Enhancements
ObjectiveUpdate and enhance tools used with the 890 Alumni Admissions Volunteers including publications, resource materials, training sessions, and web site.
1) Resource materials for the Alumni Volunteer training notebooks were rewritten, graphically designed, printed through Multi-Media Print Services, and mailed to all 890 volunteers.
2) Academic College resource materials were rewritten, printed, and distributed.
3) A new handout on recruiting the "Millenial Generation" was created.
4) An on-campus Alumni Kickoff/Training was added before the first home football game; this idea was so successful it will be repeated in the future.
5) 109 Alumni Volunteers completed a survey about the program's web site. Responses are being used to guide the design of a new web site.
- David Kuskowski, Sponsor
- Elaine Barsness, Member
- Karen Butler, Member
- David Gildea, Member
- Amanda Modar, Member
- Anne Petersen, Member
- Cathy Schwab, Member
- Jennifer Snare, Member
- Michael Stumbers, Member
Results Achieved to Date
Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment
The Pennsylvania State University
502 Rider Building
University Park, PA 16802-4819
Phone: (814) 863-8721
Fax: (814) 863-7031
Copyright 2006-2013 The Pennsylvania State University
Questions regarding web issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org