Priorities for Excellence: Penn State's Strategic Plan for 2009-2010 through 2013-2014
- University Strategic Plan
- Development: University Strategic Planning Council
- Academic Program and Administrative Services Review Core Council
- Progress and Performance
- March 3, 2010 Newswire article on progress
- April 12, 2010 - Provost Rodney Erickson's open meeting with the faculty
- August 5, 2010 - Newswire article on "Strategic plan implementation on track"
- January 26, 2011 - Penn State Live - "Program changes necessary to capture savings and opportunities"
- February 24, 2011 - Penn State Live - "As colleges move through Core Council process, new ideas emerge"
- May 13, 2011 - Penn State Live - "Board hears about strategic plan and continuing progress"
- August 28, 2011 - Penn State Live - "Core Council committee finds millions of dollars in cost-savings"
- March 15, 2012 - Penn State Live - "Strategic plan inplementation, Core Council process showing results"
- May 4, 2012 - Penn State Live - "University sees success in achieving strategic plan goals"
- Index of Penn State Live articles on the University Strategic Plan
- Unit Strategic Plans for 2008/2009-2012/2013
- Submit your ideas and suggestions
- Core Council Recommendation Letters to Units
- Unit Workload Policies
- Strategic Planning Guidelines 2008/2009 through 2012/2013
Previous Planning Initiatives
- Integrated Planning
- Capital Planning Process
- Fulfilling the Promise: Penn State's Strategic Plan for 2006-07 through 2008-09
- The Penn State Strategic Plan Progress Report 2006-07
- Penn State: A brief fact sheet
- Starting a Planning Initiative
- Leading Unit-Level Planning
- Two Decades of Strategic Planning This article, which was published in Planning for Higher Education, reviews Penn State's experience of nearly 20 years with strategic planning, and places it in the context of the literature on higher education planning.
- Planning for Improvement in the Academic Department - This briefing, which was published in Effective Practices for Academic Leaders in October 2006, is primarily intended for department chairs and other leaders of academic units such as programs, schools, centers and institutes. Penn State faculty and staff can access this briefing through the Penn State Libraries e-Journal.
- President's State of the University Address
Office of Planning and Institutional Assessment
The Pennsylvania State University
502 Rider Building
University Park, PA 16802-4819
Phone: (814) 863-8721
Fax: (814) 863-7031
Copyright 2006-2013 The Pennsylvania State University
Questions regarding web issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page last modified 2013-03-04