Find your way to Penn State, Get Ready to Work Hard, and We'll Take Care of the Rest!
- Workshops held at Penn State University Park
- Earn graduate-level course credit from Penn State for PA Act 48 and teacher professional development requirements
- Participate in hands-on activities
geared specifically towards classroom implementation
- Learn about cutting-edge research
from world-renowned faculty
- Workshop sponsors pay for housing, educational materials, and most of your tuition, ~$3000 value
- Educators are responsible for $300 (in-state) or $500 (out-of-state) partial tuition fee
Explore this site and find out why most of our teachers come back to take additional courses summer-after-summer!
K-12 Educators E-mail Listserv
To sign up for our K-12 educators listserv (1-2 emails per month), simply send a BLANK e-mail message [leave the subject and body empty] to K12Teachers-PSGC-L-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@lists.psu.edu.
You will need to respond to a confirmation email to be added to the listserv.
Summer 2014 Workshops
July 21-25 • Educators Grades 6-12
July 28-August 1 • Educators Grades 9-12