Find your way to Penn State, Get Ready to Work Hard, and We'll Take Care of the Rest!
- Workshops held at Penn State University Park, except Astrobiology for Educators held at Penn State Abington
- Earn graduate-level course credit from Penn State for PA Act 48 and teacher professional development requirements
- Participate in hands-on activities
geared specifically towards classroom implementation
- Learn about cutting-edge research
from world-renowned faculty
- Workshop sponsors pay for housing (at University Park), educational materials, and most of your tuition, ~$3000 value
- Educators are responsible for $300 (in-state) or $500 (out-of-state) partial tuition fee, and housing (at Abington only)
Explore this site and find out why most of our teachers come back to take additional courses summer-after-summer!
K-12 Educators E-mail Listserv
To sign up for our K-12 educators listserv (1-2 emails per month), simply send a BLANK e-mail message [leave the subject and body empty] to K12Teachers-PSGC-L-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@lists.psu.edu.
You will need to respond to a confirmation email to be added to the listserv.
Summer 2013 Workshops
July 15-19 • Educators Grades 6-12
July 22-26 • Educators Grades 4-12
Held at Penn State-Abington
July 22-26 • Educators Grades 9-12
July 29-August 2 • Educators Grades 6-12