Mediasite Instructions for Senators
All Faculty Senate meetings are aired live via Mediasite. Senators planning to participate in meetings via Mediasite should contact the Senate office at 814-863-0221 prior to each meeting. Following are Mediasite instructions:
- Participate in Faculty Senate meetings via Mediasite at: http://live.libraries.psu.edu
- Click on "Faculty Senate" on the left side of the page.
- Select the meeting by "air date" (e.g., 4/27/2010). The live feed will begin at 1:30 p.m on each designated meeting day.
- After you are connected to the live feed of the Senate meeting, please send a message using the "ask a question" box informing the Senate office staff that you have successfully joined the meeting.
- Senators may ask questions or cast votes by clicking on the balloon icon
located on the top left of the screen above the live video box.
- A separate box will open to enter your name, email address and subject [VOTE or QUESTION]. To cast a vote, enter YES or NO in the box [YES to accept the motion, NO to reject the motion]. To ask a question, simply type a question in the box.
- Click the "send" button to submit. The box will close and the participant will be returned to the live feed.
Past Faculty Senate meetings may also be viewed by air date via Mediasite.
Questions and comments regarding web issues,
please contact Anna Butler.
Web page last modified
March 16, 2011