16-00 Degree Candidate or Provisional Student to Nondegree Student Print This Policy

Revisions to Policy 16-00 were approved by the Senate on April 29, 2014. Implementation pending ACUE action. To view revisions, see the legislative report.

A baccalaureate or associate degree candidate may enroll as a nondegree student after completion of a semester only if the candidate either has withdrawn from degree candidacy or has been dropped from degree candidacy for poor scholarship. To subsequently become a degree candidate, a student who has withdrawn from candidacy must apply for re-enrollment as a candidate in accordance with the policies and procedures specified in Section 58-00. A student who has been dropped for poor scholarship must first apply for reinstatement in accordance with the requirements and procedures of the college to which reinstatement is sought.


A-7 Procedure

Revised: 3/2/76
Revised: 3/14/78

This page maintained by the University Faculty Senate Office