12-00 Degree-Seeking Provisional Student Change to College of Enrollment

12-30 Baccalaureate Degree Candidate

A degree-seeking provisional student must complete a minimum of 18 credits at the University with a minimum grade-point average of 2.00 and satisfy all the requirements of the college of enrollment or the Division of Undergraduate Studies to be considered for a change of enrollment.

A-6 Nondegree to Degree-Campus/Colleges

Revised: 3/2/76
Revised: 3/14/78

Revised: 4/29/14