12-00 Degree-Seeking Provisional Student Change to College of Enrollment

12-70 Associate Degree Candidate

A degree-seeking provisional student must complete a minimum of 9 credits at the University with a minimum grade-point average of 2.00 and satisfy all the requirements of the college of enrollment or the Division of Undergraduate Studies to be considered for a change of enrollment.

A-5 Nondegree to Degree Candidate

Revised: 3/2/76
Revised: 3/14/78
Revised: 4/29/14