56-00 Withdrawal and Leave of Absence

56-70 Leave of Absence

A Baccalaureate degree, associate degree, or medical doctorate degree candidate who is currently enrolled in courses may interrupt continuous enrollment by electing to take a leave of absence from the University. Before taking a leave of absence, the candidate should consult with his or her adviser and obtain the approval of the dean of the college in which the candidate is enrolled, or the director of the Division of Undergraduate Studies if the candidate's enrolled in that division, or the executive officer of a Commonwealth College location.

J-2 Leave of Absence Procedure

Initial Legislation: 9/9/75
Revised: 09/14/04