Dairy Barns Watering Trough
Located near the corner of Shortlidge and Curtain Roads. A plaque on the trough reads:

The Watering Trough
Originally located in the open court area of the old Dairy Barn, 1913-1952, the site is now occupied by the present Agricultural Administration Building. Restored and relocated by the Penn State Dairy Science Club and the College of Agriculture Alumni Association, 1972.