Penn State Intercom......February
Faculty Senate to meet
on a variety of topics Feb. 25
The University Faculty Senate will meet at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 25, in 112 Kern Graduate Building, University Park. Items to be considered at the meeting:
* Revision of Senate standing rules: The Senate Record: legislative report.
* Policy for the collection of library fines and fees: advisory/consultative report.
* ANGEL course management system: informational report.
* World Campus: informational report.
* Intergroup dialogue: A means for promoting understanding in a diverse community: informational report.
* Sexual assault, relationship/domestic violence and stalking: informational report.
* Academic integrity case data: informational report.
Members of the University community may attend this meeting. Any member of the University community not a member of the Senate may request the privilege of the floor on any item of business already before the Senate. Such a request must be made to the chair, through the executive secretary of the Senate, at least four calendar days before the meeting at which the individual wishes to speak.
of the Senate agenda will be posted on the Senate's Web site one week
before each Senate meeting. The Feb. 25 agenda is available on the Web
minutes (The Senate Record) are available on the Web at http://www.psu.edu/ufs/recordx.html
approximately three weeks following the Senate meeting.