The following people recently retired from the University with at least 25 years of service:
* Patricia A. Balash, senior assistant manager, food services in Housing and Food Services, from Aug. 23, 1971, to Feb. 1.
* Thurman E. Davis, community service officer in University Safety, from Sept. 16, 1967, to Jan. 4.
* Betty H. Delafield, staff assistant IV in Information Technology Services, from Nov. 29, 1976, to Feb. 1.
* Patricia A. Ellenberger, administrative assistant III in College of the Liberal Arts, from Oct. 1, 1974, to Jan. 1.
* Thomas H. Franklin, lead auto mechanic in Office of Physical Plant, from Nov. 12, 1973, to Jan. 18.
* Barry L. McMurtrie, carpenter A, shop in Office of Physical Plant, from Oct. 9, 1967, to Dec. 12.
* Betty L. Moore, food service worker in Housing and Food Services, from Dec. 16, 1974, to Jan. 3.
* Ricky A. Noll, janitorial worker in Office of Physical Plant, from Oct. 23, 1972, to Jan. 4.
Brenda L. Pavone,
administrative assistant IV in College of Medicine, Hershey
* Anthony J. Petro, assistant to financial officer I in College of Arts and Architecture, from Jan. 11, 1971, to Jan. 18.
* Susan P. Petro, assistant to the director of facility resources in Office of Physical Plant, from June 13, 1966, to Jan. 18.
* Louis A. Rubano, research engineer in Applied Research Laboratory, from Feb. 16, 1970, to Jan. 1.
The following individual retired from the University with between 10 and 24 years of service:
* Joseph J. Burinsky, assistant professor of general engineering at Penn State Worthington Scranton, from Sept. 1, 1978, to Jan. 1.