UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — The Bryce Jordan Center has been ranked second in the world in concert and event tickets sold among University venues for the first quarter of 2018 according to a ticket analysis report by Pollstar. Pollstar is the official trade publication for the concert tour industry providing information for agents, promoters and managers who produce concerts throughout the world.
Top-selling concerts and events during the time reported at the Bryce Jordan Center include Avenged Sevenfold, Winter Jam, WWE Live, Lana Del Rey, Luke Bryan, and the Harlem Globetrotters.
The Top University arenas in ticket sales during the first quarter of 2018:
1. EaglesBank Arena, Fairfax, Virginia – George Mason University
2. Bryce Jordan Center, University Park – Penn State
3. Save Mart Center, Fresno, California – California State University
4. Chaifetz Arena, St. Louis, Missouri – Saint Louis University
5. Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas – University of Texas at Austin
6. Schottenstein Center, Columbus, Ohio – The Ohio State University
As the largest arena between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, the Bryce Jordan Center has entered its 23rd year of operation under the general management of Al Karosas. Upcoming events this year will also include Newsboys, Adam DeVine, Monster Truck Nationals, Elton John, Kevin Hart, Game of Thrones The Live Experience, Justin Timberlake, Metallica and many more surprises.