UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — All Penn State undergraduate students are invited to attend the annual College Fair, which will take place from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. on Tuesday, March 28, in Heritage Hall of the HUB-Robeson Center.
Hosted by the Division of Undergraduate Studies (DUS) and open to all undergraduate students, the bi-annual College Fair gives students an opportunity to learn about majors at University Park. The fair features information tables, free material and giveaways, a chance to connect with representatives of different majors, and an opportunity to find out where and how to meet with academic advisers.
Brief demonstrations and presentations highlighting each college will run throughout the event.
- 10 a.m. — College of Agricultural Science
- 10:20 a.m. — College of Arts & Architecture
- 10:40 a.m. — Smeal College of Business
- 11 a.m. — College of Communications
- 11:20 a.m. — Division of Undergraduate Studies
- 11:40 a.m. — College of Earth & Mineral Sciences
- Noon — College of Education
- 12:20 p.m. — College of Engineering
- 12:40 p.m. — College of Health & Human Development
- 1 p.m. — College of Information Sciences & Technology
- 1:20 p.m. — College of the Liberal Arts
- 1:40 p.m. — Eberly College of Science
Representatives from colleges will be available for one-on-one conversations.
For additional details, contact Pam Baron, senior undergraduate studies adviser, at email@example.com or 814-865-7576.
The Division of Undergraduate Studies, a unit within the Office of Undergraduate Education, is Penn State’s largest unit of enrollment for first-year students. It leads the development of advising policies and practices, manages the University-wide academic information network, and provides general academic advising for current and prospective Penn State students.