MIDDLETOWN, Pa. — Ten students in Penn State Harrisburg’s School of Business Administration were recently inducted into Mu Kappa Tau, a national honor society that recognizes top students majoring in marketing.
Mu Kappa Tau was founded in 1966 by members of Pi Sigma Epsilon to recognize and honor individuals with notable academic achievement in the marketing discipline. Mu Kappa Tau is the only marketing honor society accredited by the Association of College Honor Societies.
The keynote speaker for the evening was Kevin McLain, senior vice president of Ollie's Bargain Outlet.
The following students were inducted into the Penn State Harrisburg chapter of Mu Kappa Tau:
- Jenelle Anareta, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Lindsay Earley, Adrian, Pennsylvania
- Alexandra Fricchione, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Kaitlin Hetrick, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Sihan Huang, Beijing, China
- Emilie McClain, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stephanie Neff, Katy, Texas
- Haydyn O’Brien, Newport, Pennsylvania
- Tiffani Orlosky, Ashburn, Virginia
- Sarah Shapiro, Burke, Virginia
- Bianca Smith, Enola, Pennsylvania
- Ryan Sprenkle, Red Lion, Pennsylvania
- Carrie Stevens, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
- Madison Taylor, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Anareta also is competing as a finalist for the National Education Foundation Mu Kappa Tau Scholarship at this year’s 2019 Pi Sigma Epsilon national convention in Jacksonville, Florida.