UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — The deadline for Penn State alumni to vote for the 2021 election of trustees by alumni is 9 a.m. EST on May 6.
Ballots for the trustee election were sent to Penn State alumni on April 10. Biographical information and position statements for each candidate are available by visiting https://trustees.psu.edu/selection/.
All alumni who have requested and received a ballot for the nomination phase of the election should automatically receive an election ballot. There is no need to request a ballot again. If you did not participate in the nomination phase and would like to receive the election ballot, you may request a ballot at https://trustees.psu.edu/2021election/.
Ballot requests will be processed from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Please allow a 24-hour turnaround time for processing of your ballot request.
All online voting must be completed by the close of the election at 9 a.m. EST on May 6.
The names of the six candidates for three positions on the board to be elected by alumni, and the order in which they will appear on the ballot, are as follows (year of graduation, college and place of residence are also provided):
1. Steven B. Wagman, ’82, HHD, Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
2. Alvin F. de Levie. ’73, Lib, State College, Pennsylvania
3. Bridget M. Lasda, ’02, Edu, Stamford, Connecticut
4. Jim Bognet, ’97, Bus, Hazleton, Pennsylvania
5. Laurie A. Stanell DMD, ’80, Sci, Pipersville, Pennsylvania
6. Brandon Short, ’99, Bus, Fulham, London, United Kingdom