UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. — The following changes to campus and community transit services at University Park will take effect beginning Monday, May 3:
CATA Campus Service
- There will be no Green Link service.
- The White Loop will remain out of service.
- The Blue Loop will operate on a reduced service schedule and will only be available Monday through Friday.
- The Red Link will operate on a reduced service schedule and will remain available Monday through Saturday.
CATA Community Service
- There will be no HU, NE, NV, RC, RP, VE, VN and WE service.
- The HM route will operate on a reduced service schedule.
CATA will resume its full-service schedule on Saturday, Aug. 21. Visit CATA online for more information on routes and schedules.
Campus Shuttle Service
- There will be no Campus Shuttle via Beaver Avenue service.
The Campus Shuttle via Beaver Avenue will resume its full-service schedule on Monday, Aug. 23.
For questions, contact Transportation Services at 814-863-1436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.