The spring edition of the College of Education Alumni Magazine has been posted on issuu.com, and there are a lot of great stories to share.
On these digital pages, you’ll read about how faculty, staff, students and alumni collectively are building upon the college’s tradition of greatness, with a focus on ending persistent inequalities.
You’ll read about the college’s diversity, equity and inclusion efforts; how faculty, staff and students are continuing to excel as they adapt to the challenges of teaching, learning and working during a pandemic; and how research and partnerships in the college are changing education by educating for change.
The magazine is available online via issuu.com, with individual stories posted to the Penn State News and College of Education websites.
This edition features:
- Message from Dean Kimberly A. Lawless
- College of Education spring 2021 News and Notes
- Science 20/20 connects future teachers with language learners through STEM
- College of Education’s widespread response to COVID-19 monumental
- Actions speak louder than words: College makes progress on equity agenda
- College of Education senior instructs peers on student mental health
- Diversity committee continues to build community in a virtual environment
- Where are they now?
- Associate professor takes part in multilingual miracle in France
- Researchers examine challenges facing youth in transitional societies
- Project redefines essential elements of Professional Development School
- Education researchers seek to bridge gap between scholarship and policy
- New technology helps people with disabilities navigate grocery shopping
- Impact news in brief
- New alumni group to address social justice and equity issues in education
- Message from the Alumni Society Board president
- Nominate outstanding alumni for excellence awards
As always, we welcome your feedback at email@example.com.