UNIVERSITY PARK, Pa. -- Advance-purchase parking is sold out for this week's Penn State football game vs. Michigan, set for 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19, at Beaver Stadium.
For fans attending this game who have not already purchased a game day parking permit, cash parking will only be available at the following locations:
- East Deck, Eisenhower Deck and Nittany Deck - $25
- Lot Red A at West Campus - $15
Each of these areas will open at 8 a.m. Saturday, with parking available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Penn State faculty/staff permits will be honored on Saturday at these locations and all faculty/staff parking lots located west of Bigler Road. Student parking permits will be honored at all areas located west of Bigler Road that normally allow student parking on weekends (see the lots highlighted in yellow on the Student Parking Map at www.parking.psu.edu).
With one-way traffic patterns in effect at 3:30 p.m. Saturday for a 7:30 p.m. kickoff, fans are directed to access these areas only via the following routes:
- From Atherton Street, travel east on Park Avenue, then turn right on Bigler Road.
- From College Avenue, travel north on University Drive, then turn left on Hastings Road, right on Bigler Road, and left on Eisenhower Road.
- From Atherton Street, travel east on Curtin Road, then turn left on Allen Road and left on Fischer Road.
- Or From College Avenue, travel north on Burrowes Road, then turn right on Curtin Road, left on Allen Road and left on Fischer Road.
Lot Red A
- From Atherton Street, turn onto White Course Drive.
With East Deck expected to reach capacity by early Saturday morning, fans without a valid permit in need of game day parking are encouraged to travel directly to Eisenhower Deck, Nittany Deck or Red A.
Please note that tailgating is strictly prohibited at all campus parking decks. Fires of any kind, reserving spaces, and setting up in drive isles or other parking spaces is also strictly prohibited.
Visitor vehicles must exit the parking decks and Lot Red A by 6 p.m. Sunday.
For more information on Penn State Football parking, call 1-800-NITTANY or email email@example.com.