University Park

Housing request process begins Nov. 16

Eligible students who wish to live on campus during the 2010-11 school year must submit a housing contract request through the eLiving Housing Contract System. The eLiving contract request process will take place between noon on Nov. 16 and noon on Jan. 21, 2010.

Students who are considering a change of campus are advised to submit two contract requests -- one for the campus they plan to attend and one for their current campus. If the student is offered a housing contract for one or both campuses, he or she should accept both offers, even if the change of campus has not yet been approved. Students are responsible for canceling the housing contract for the campus they will not be attending by contacting Housing and Food Services once their change of campus has been finalized. There is no penalty for canceling the contract with the campus the student will not attend.

On-campus housing is not guaranteed.

More information on the eLiving Housing Contract System and the Contract Request process is available at the eLiving Web site at online.

Last Updated November 03, 2009