What is The Opportunity Network for Employment (ONE) Program?
The Opportunity Network for Employment (ONE) Program is part of Penn State's initiative to foster a diverse work culture. We specialize in assisting individuals with disabilities search for employment at Penn State’s University Park campus. We collaborate with local agencies such as:
- The Pennsylvania Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
- The Arc of Centre County
- Skills of Central PA
- Local school districts
- Goodwill Industries
Our role is to assist qualified individuals with disabilities by:
- Learning about your skills and employment interests
- Identifying employment opportunities that meet your interests and skills
- Guiding you through the application process
- Providing you accommodations for any functional limitations during the application and/or interview process
Although participation in the ONE Program does not guarantee employment, we have helped many individuals with disabilities find employment with Penn State.
We also work with local school district personnel to coordinate a Vocational Mentoring Day, which gives local high school students with disabilities an opportunity to spend a day on campus. Students shadow a Penn State faculty or staff member whose career matches the student’s vocational goals.
Affirmative Action Office
328 Boucke, University Park, PA 16802
Phone: (814) 863-0471
Questions regarding web issues, please contact Tanya Pasko, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web page last modified August 11, 2014