- Who can visit the Trail?
- The trail is open to any interested individuals or groups. Groups
must prearrange a visit, but individuals are welcome anytime the Trail is
- When is the Trail open?
- The trail officially opened on September 1, 2000. It is open
to visitors anytime during daylight hours.
- Where is Penn State New Kensington?
- The campus is located on Route 780 in Upper Burrell, PA. Detailed
instructions on finding us are located on the campus Web site at http://www.nk.psu.edu/Information/directions.htm.
- How do I find the Trail Entrance?
- The entrance to the trail is behind the Athletics Center. Here is a link to a campus map - http://www.nk.psu.edu/Information/map.htm
- How do I arrange a group visit?
- You can arrange a visit by calling Dr. William Hamilton at 724-334-6717 or email
him at email@example.com to discuss your plans.
We will need to know the size of your group, any physical limitations of
members of your group, the date you would like to visit, whether you
would like a guide to accompany your group and any topics your group is
especially interested in.
- What materials are available to accompany my visit?
- We encourage you to select and print pages from this website to accompany
your visit, including the Trail Map, Arboretum Brochure and Arboretum Map.
- I have other questions. Who should I contact?
- Other questions about the Trail should be directed to Dr. William
Hamilton. You can reach him (or leave a message) by phone at 724-334-6717 or
by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.