58-00 Re-enrollment as a Degree Candidate

58-60 Academic Renewal

A previous associate or baccalaureate degree candidate seeking re-enrollment as a degree candidate according to Section 58-50 or a non-degree student seeking re-enrollment to the University may request the Registrar to approve Academic Renewal. To be approved:

If Academic Renewal is granted:

K-2 Academic Renewal Procedure

Initial Legislation: 4/3/84
Revised: 5/5/75
Revised: 4/25/95
Revised: 4/23/96
Revised: 4/26/05
Revised: 4/29/14